Monday 15 October 2018

Tom and Jerry latest movie till Oct 2018 is Tom and Jerry willy Wonka the Chocolate Factory

The latest movie of Tom and Jerry is Willy Wonka The Chocolate Factory



  • This is the poster of willy Wonka the chocolate factory movie.
  • It's released on 27 June 2017.
  • This movie is about poor boy whom Tom and Jerry helps to become reach
  • This movie trailer link is here
  • Let's chek it out its ratings.
In Google its
81% people liked it
In commonsensemedia.org  its
2.0 /5

  • I have personally seen that Movie. And believe me this is the best Tom and Jerry movie I watched
  • The movie is available on you tube in RS 130/-
  • This movie is available for free here
  • The fans are waiting for Tom and Jerry's next movie of 2018.
  • Jai Hind !!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god! I have watched Willy Wonka and I am a big fan of Tom and Jerry. Watching this together is going to be so fun. I even added shows by Andy Yeatman to the watch list because my vacations are about to begin. I am sure it is going to be super fun this time.

    ReplyDelete

Oggy and the cockroaches movie review cast budget ratings

This is the first Movie by oggy and the cockroaches Xilam's Oggy and the cockroaches series now have reached to have its own movie. ...